Following a referral from an existing client, Geist contacted us to develop their new brand into an online presence.
To work with the marketing contacts in the US and UK to plan and incorporate the new brand identity for their website. As well as the development, we were asked to source a capable and professional design agency to take the new brand guidelines and transfer it into a website design.
Geist also had a keen eye on the future development of the site and their marketing strategy and asked us to provide the ideal solution to fit in with this.
Working with existing wireframes started by Geist, we completed the rest. This helped at design stage when bringing together the brand guidelines and layout.
After discussing Geist’s plans for the site both current and future, we felt a site based on the Drupal platform would be ideal. It gave Geist a way of easily updating any part of the site as well as providing a flexibile platform for multilingual and multisite configurations in the future.
Key features of the solution include:
- Content management system built on the Drupal platform
- Advanced jQuery diagonal slideshow on home page
- Slideshow management on both the home page and section landing pages
- “Call to action” management on any page
- Navigation management of both standard menus and mega menu (dropdowns)
- Webform management and integration onto any page
- Advanced automatic image manipulation including rounding of corners and overlay patterns
For the first time, Geist feel in complete control of their web presence. Plans are already underway to develop multilanguage capabilities as well as rolling the website out to other countries!